Top 10 gifts for dog lovers this Christmas
You don’t have to own a dog to love these Christmas gift ideas. Which ones will you be adding to your letter to Santa Paws?
1. Be bold, be bright, be seen, this winter in a big bobble hat from Big Bobble Hats. What better way to keep cosy and warm? They come in a whole range of bright colours and funky designs, each with a BIG bobble so you won’t be missed in the park! Which one will be your favourite? ‘The Bees Knees’, ‘The Iceman’? So many to choose from, you’ll definitely want more than one. £16 (although offers on more than one hat bought!)
Big Bobble Hats click here to visit website.
2. How about this adorable Bertie cushion by Plum & Ashby, how can you resist it? The perfect addition to your comfy sofa. It comes in red, sage and grey (shown). Price £25 (but it’s reduced to £20, 20% discount till midnight on Monday!)
Plum & Ashby click here to visit website.
3. Fenella Smith has a whole range of pottery and ceramics with different animals designs, including mugs, dog bowls, jugs and cards. SLT really love The Dogs Trust collection, which 25% of sales goes to The Dogs Trust, giving something back at Christmas. Prices start at £14.50 for a mug (but there is 15% off and a free notebook, if you order today!)
Fenella Smith click here to visit website.
4. Created by Rupert Fawcett, you will have seen the cartoons, now you can buy pjs, mugs and posters from Off The Leash with a choice of their funny dog related cartoons. Prices start from £13.00 for a small poster.
Off The Leash click here to visit website.
5. Joules have a fabulous selection of doggie themed clothes, from their Marsha Jumper for ladies and girls to their Crown Jewels boxer shorts for men. Marsha Jumper £69.95, Crown Jewels boxers £14.95
Joules click here to visit website.
6. For the book lovers in the family, there’s a wide variety of books about dogs for all ages, take a look at; ‘Christmas at Battersea‘ and ‘The Great Dog Bottom Swap‘. Available on Amazon, with many more to choose from!
Click here to visit Amazon’s UK website.
7. For that extra special, original present Richard Pettitt Art will create a painting of your dog from your photos. Take a look at his gallery, they really are stunning, a real treat for any dog lover. Prices start at £59.99, but he has a special offer of 30% off till 9 December, so don’t delay!
Click here to visit Richard’s website.
8. Dog calendars are available for every breed, but we particularly love The Underwater Puppies Calendar, you can find it on Amazon, price £11.00.
9. Cath Kidson has a beautiful Christmas Billie range and SLT loves the iPhone 5 case (at £14.95), its bright red, so you’ll be able to spot it easily. Check out the full Cath Kidson Christmas range here.
10. You can find a massive range of gifts for dog lovers on Not On The High Street. Search ‘dog gifts’ on the site and your search will return something like 94,000 items to look through! SLT loves the Breed Trait Prints, by Well Bred Design, obviously we would pick the Border Terrier one but you can also find, Labrador, Jack Russell, Boxer, Labradoodle and many more. At the moment some of the prints are 30% off.
the Scruffy Little Terrier Shop!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
One of the reasons that I wanted to bring a dog into my life is because I love to go for walks and, for me, walking without a dog just didn't feel right. Of course, before we bring dogs into our homes, we can pick and chose when we go for a walk. Mostly, we will check...
The Luxury Collection from Big Bobble Hats We are very excited to bring into the Scruffy Little Terrier family the, much-loved British brand, Big Bobble Hats. We hope you will love the Big Bobble Hats Luxury Collection as much as we do. These original bobble hats are...